Marine Business For Sale in 0 British_columbia

Please fill the form below to Register.

Once you register as a Buyer you will be able to access all the phone details and many more features

Marine Leasing And Sales Business In British Columbia For Sale

Location:British Columbia

Category:Boat and Marine

Asking Price:$310,000

  • Sales revenue : $138,000
  • Net profit : $34,000
  • Furniture/Fixtures value : $140,000
  • Inventory/Stock value : $13,500
  • Marine Leasing And Sales Business In British Columbia For Sale
  • Marine Leasing And Sales Business In British Columbia For Sale

Business description

Contracted in the development of micro dams and transmission lines along the coast of Vancouver Island, Canada, this leasing company continues to provide 12-15 man aluminum crew boats to their clients in logging, fishing and aquaculture. Well known for their reliability and quality of vessels, this company has made a reputable name for itself since its inception over 15 years ago. It is an excellent fit with its originating parent company, a thriving marine sales & service business that refers a substantial amount of clientele for leasing or sales. By connecting the leasing clients to the 100% back-up service and stringent maintenance schedule, the leasing company ensures the safety and reliability of the vessels, eliminating downtime and providing clients with fixed costs for their transportation needs. The current owners are now preparing for retirement. There is room for expansion in the number and type of vessels provided for lease and sale. This company would be a valuable addition to any existing marine sales & service operation. Alternatively, a new owner could benefit from additional revenue streams through dual ownership of the originating sales & service business as well as this prosperous leasing company. For more information, contact Michael Naprawa at * * *** or email [Email Censored]

Other Information

  • Is Business Relocatable?: This business can be relocated.
  • Real Estate: It is housed in its affiliated company which operates out of a 7000 square foot building easily accessible from the highway, approximately 70% of the shop is in use with the remaining 30% being used for storage where the business stores its unused equipment and operates it sales. This location also has a large amount of yard space within a locked compound.
  • Competition: There is very little competition as this business is the only aluminum boat leasing company in the area.
  • Expansion: • Selling and leasing pleasure vessels • Expansion into a Boat Line (i.e. Dealership Broker, Yacht Sales, etc.)
  • Years Established: 1990
  • Employees: 5
  • Trading Hours: 9.5 hours per day, 5 days per week
  • Support Training: Owners are willing to provide support and training.
  • Reason For Selling: Owners are preparing for retirement.
Bc Business Brokers
Enquiry form
Please fill the form below to Register.

Once you register as a Buyer you will be able to access all the phone details and many more features

You must select a state.

Similar Business Opportunities